Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feedback and comments

Here are some feedback and comments from some customers of the fun signage and wedding post-wedding-cards:

Gabrielle: Hi,
Totally love it! Thanks. Nice working with u. (;
4 December 2012

Michelle: Hi Jo,
Receive the signage. It's awesome. We simply love it. Thanks so much for ur hard work. :)
17 November 2012

Alicia: Hi Jo
Received and thanks... Really like it..
16 November 2012

Yvonne: Thanks Jo I have receive it ytd!! Thanks alot I love it!!
16 November 2012

Phyllis: Dear Jovyn,
I have received the items!
Thank you so much! They look lovely! =)
19 September 2012

Raymond: Good day Jo,
I have received the signage today.
It is nice like I expected.
Thanks so much.
24 August 2012

Ivy: Hi Jo,
Just received today.. very nice .. i love it very much..
Thanks.
24 August 2012

Sally: Hi Jovyn
i've received my items!! n im loving it!!
is really v v v v v v v nice!!!
Thanks again!!
16 August 2012

Shirley: Hi Jovyn
I have received the signage. It was beautiful and exactly what i want.
Thanks for your patience and effort.
Will recommend to my friends too.
10 August 2012

Chua Weilin: Hi Jo,
I receive the signage already. Thanks alot! It's beautiful.
8 August 2012

Kayden: Hi Jovyn!
We got the car plate! Love it! Thks! :)
 1 August 2012

Linda: Dear Jo,
Thanks! My htb received the car plate last night! He told me the material is good n the drawing is awesome! Thanks lots! Will recommend my frens to u :)
28 July 2012

Lihui: Hi Jo,
Thanks so much. The signage is really nice.
Will look for u again if I want to customize another one. :)
27 July 2012

Jocelyn: Hi Jo,
received the cards. They're lovely! Thanks!
Really like it alot!
13 July 2012

Reine: Hi Jo!!
I really love it! They are lovely!! :)
Thanks!!!!
I will definitely recommend my friends to u!!
25 June 2012

Jocelyn: Hi Jo, Received the signage! It's lovely!! Thanks for the great job done! =D
20 June 2012

Huimin: Hi Jo, Have received the car plate. It is very nice. Like the end product.
Like yr new design that you have posted recently. Keep up the great job!
6 June 2012

Christine: Hi Jo, I love the signage!! Thanks!
5 June 2012

Angela: Hi Jo, I have received the signage with thanks! It is lovely.
25 May 2012

Jess + Joe: We both love it!

Shawn: The missus loves it :D

Shirley: Hi Jo, I collected already. Thanks it's really nice. u really can draw well :)Will order from you again

Guo Hui: We like it v much.. Thanks!

Shirley: Hey Jo, thanks so much. It's lovely. My friend love it!

Min Li and Stanley: It is very pretty, very different from the usual car plates. =)

Andy: I am really impress of the way you work and the attitude you have show me. The outcome of the art work is fantastic... and it is just wat I really want. Thks!

Huiqi: Thanks, we are very happy with the end product. Thanks for going the extra mile...

No comments:

Post a Comment